April 10, 2013
Chaitra Shukla Pratipada, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Dr. Subramanian Swamy
Pune (Maharashtra) : The present rulers lack patriotism and staunch Hinduism; therefore, the condition of India has become so bad. The Prime Minister has lot of power but due to the Ring – master (Sonia Gandhi), condition of Manmohan Singh is like that of a lion in a circus. If great power of Hindus is generated and brought together, it can cancel clause 370 related to Kashmir; there will be equal civil rights, conversions will stop and as a result, India will be revived; therefore, in the forthcoming elections, vote for those who protect rights of Hindus. The above appeal was made by Dr. Subramanian Swamy, the President of Janata Party. He was speaking in a program organized by ‘Shiva-Samartha Pratishthan’ on the occasion of ‘Shiva-jayanti’. On the first day of these celebrations, a play titled ‘Mrutyunjaya Amavasya’ was staged based on the life history of Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj.
Guiding statements from the speech of Srirama-devotee Dr. Subramanian Swamy !
1. Invaders converted Iran into a Muslim country within 15 years, Egypt in 21 years; but Muslims rule of 800 years and 150 years of the British regime have still left 81% Hindus in Bharat which shows the greatness of Hindu Dharma.
2. If Muslims accept with pride that their ancestors were originally Hindus then Hindus will also go close to them.
3. Independent India should have adopted the concept of ‘Rama-rajya’.
4. Peace cannot be established by just talking about it. For that, ‘Rama-neeti (policies followed by Srirama)’ will have to be adopted.
5. One will get to see great nature of Hindustan if we abide by our cultural values.
6. Today, history of Mughal invaders is taught in detail; but information on great Hindu kings is given in brief; therefore, we should only read true history.
7. Theory of Aryans- Dravidians is totally wrong.
8. Study ‘Ramayana’; study Sanskrut.
9. Those, who raise doubts about Sriram, go through very bad situation.
10. We should thwart the conspiracy of creating rift amongst us based on ‘casteism’ and be united.
11. For other Sectarians, church and mosques are just structures; but Hindus’ sentiments towards temples are not such. When an idol of Deity is consecrated in a temple, it becomes sacred.
12. Kindle flame of patriotism in your mind; be proud of Hindu Dharma and Deities.
13. Mr. T. R. Balu, the then Minister brought a machine from Holland to demolish ‘Rama-setu’. As the machine was switched on, it broke into two pieces. A crane was called to lift the pieces but that also broke into two pieces.