Why are spiritual experiences discussed during satsangs?
At the satsangs (spiritual meetings) conducted by the Sanatan, spiritual experiences of seekers are discussed. The reason for this is as follows. The theoretical information delivered there only helps those curious about Spirituality to believe in it whereas spiritual experiences help to augment their faith. One gets inspired to undertake more spiritual practice with the faith that God will endow one with spiritual experiences. A seeker can also learn from the spiritual experiences of others. Click here to read more.
- 1. Some unique spiritual experiences about spiritual emotion (bhav)
- 2. Teachings on awakening spiritual emotion
- 3. Awakening of sattvik (sattva predominant) spiritual emotion due to seekers
4. Awakening of sattvik spiritual emotion due to the spiritually evolved
- 4.1 Through touch
- 4.2 By a discourse
- 4.3 By a holy vision (darshan)
- 4.4 Due to the presence
- 4.5 By watching a video cassette
- 4.6 By seeing a photograph
- 4.7 While reading, by a holy text
- 4.8 By repetition (chanting) of The Lord’s Name
- 4.9 Through remembrance
- 4.10 Spiritual experiences during meditation of seekers having spiritual emotion
- 5. Awakening of spiritual emotion (bhav) due to deities
- 6. Awakening of spiritual emotion due to Sanatan
- 7. Awakening of spiritual emotion at a saint’s tomb / temple
- 8. Awakening of spiritual emotion during Gurupaurnima
- 9. Awakening of spiritual emotion due to trees, flowers, etc.
Copyright © 2009 Forum for Hindu Awakening All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form.
No picture or text may be duplicated or copied without the express
written permission of the editor of the Forum for Hindu Awakening.