Why should one undertake efforts to awaken collective spiritual emotion?
Spirituality teaches that each one of us has to repay four debts namely, unto God, Sages, ancestors and society. Teaching society to undertake spiritual practice is one way of repaying the debt unto society. If appropriate spiritual practice is undertaken according to the influence of time, one can derive maximum benefit from it. According to the influence of time in the Kaliyuga (era), spiritual practice for the sake of society is 70% important while individual spiritual practice is 30% important. Thus for individual spiritual progress, it is important to draw maximum individuals in society towards Spirituality. Click here to read more.
- 1. Attempts to awaken spiritual emotion in society
2. Sojourn of Mrs. Mangala Marathe (compiler) in awakening spiritual emotion (bhav)
- 2.1 Journey from the ‘Weekly Sanatan Prabhat’ to the ‘Subtle section’
- 2.2 Increase in motivation to expand the Guru’s mission when rendering service in the ‘Subtle section’
- 2.3 Development of the attitude to learn in order to carry out the Guru’s mission
- 2.4 Inspiration from the Guru to augment His mission as a result of my intense motivation
- 2.5 Enhancement in faith in the Guru
- 2.6 Expression of gratitude unto the Guru at every step
- 2.7 Remembering the Guru through different acts in day-to-day life
- 2.8 Considering even casual conversation of the Guru as His command
- 2.9 Preservation of items connected with Doctor and gifts received from Him
- 2.10 Learning through H.H. Doctor’s praise
- 2.11 Making the children independent by teaching them to develop faith in the Guru
- 2.12 Some unique spiritual experiences regarding H.H. Doctor
- 2.13 Efforts to awaken collective spiritual emotion
Copyright © 2009 Forum for Hindu Awakening All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form.
No picture or text may be duplicated or copied without the express
written permission of the editor of the Forum for Hindu Awakening.