What are the means of obtaining bliss?
Bliss is the favourable experience experienced by the embodied soul undertaking spiritual practice (jivatma), the God realised soul (Shivatma) or the soul in the state of union with The Supreme God (Shivadasha), when the functions of the five senses, mind and intellect have ceased. Click here to read more.
- 1. Definitions of Bliss
- 2. Synonyms of Bliss
- 3. Confusion due to the usage of the words happiness and Bliss with various connotations
- 4. Differences between happiness and Bliss
- 5. Bliss in relation to happiness and unhappiness
- 6. Bliss and Serenity (Shanti)
- 7. Types of Bliss, the amount of Serenity and the corresponding spiritual energy (kundalini) centre (chakra)
- 8. Theoretical discussion on Bliss
- 9. Why does one feel like experiencing Bliss?
- 10. Although the nature of the embodied soul is Blissful why does it not experience Bliss ?
- 11. Why does the embodied soul not feel bored of Bliss?
- 12. Seven regions (loks) and Bliss
- 13. How to attain Bliss?
Copyright © 2009 Forum for Hindu Awakening All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form.
No picture or text may be duplicated or copied without the express
written permission of the editor of the Forum for Hindu Awakening.