The birth of Deity Datta, who incarnated on the full moon day (pournima) of the Hindu lunar month of Margashirsha, is celebrated as Datta Jayanti. In the previous eras of existence, the atrocities of demonic forces on mankind increased tremendously; hence, Deity Dattatreya incarnated in different forms at different times to destroy the demons.
This section explains about characteristics of Deity Datta, Datta Principle, Datta Jayanti (birth celebration of Deity Datta) and major Holy places of Deity Datta
- The spiritual significance of Datta Jayanti
- The spiritual science about Deity Dattatreya
- Deity Dattatreya – A symbol of Nirgun Principle
- Major Holy places of Deity Dattatreya
- Rangoli related to Datta principle
This section explains about ancestral problems, the importance and benefits of chanting Deity Datta’s chant