June 7, 2013
Vaishakha Krushna Chaturdashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Our children are taught wrong things like ‘All religions are equal’; but they should be told that ‘secular’ is a foreign word because Hindu Dharma teaches all principles of spirituality and is self-sufficient. The above guidance was given by Prof. Parulkar of Hindu Mahasabha. He was speaking on the topic ‘Challenges before establishment of Hindu Rashtra’.
Prof. Durgesh Parulkar further stated that…
- The State Government is now hatching a plot to prove Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj as secular; therefore, awareness needs to be created towards this amongst people.
- Dharma and Rashtra cannot be separated; these are the two sides of a coin. The word ‘secular’ is not required in Bharat.
- A person can start thinking well about everything due to Dharma. Hindu Dharma has the ability to create motherly feelings/ affection and humility in every person.
- Many brave, valiant persons have been born in this land of Bharat. Hindus never initiate attack; but giving apt reply to attacks is taught by Hindu Dharma.
- Even if only 10,000 youth become competent by inculcating ‘Brahma-Tej’ and ‘Kshatra-Tej’ in self, this country will be secured.