June 8, 2013
Vaishakha Amavasya, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Vidyadhiraj Hall, Sri Ramnathi Devsthan, Goa : When I told the youth in Maharashtra that Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj used to behead those who killed cows, they asked me whether they should take law in their hands. On ‘Kuru-Kshetra’, Shri krushna had slain unrighteous kings like Jayadrath, Jarasangh and Karna using same strategy like them. If law is going to be the hurdle for protection of cows, use the strategy of Shri krushna, was the guidance given by Saint H. H. Balayogeshwar Maharaj of Chhattisgad while speaking on the topic of ‘Gou-rakshan (Protection of cows)’.
H. H. Balayogeshwar Maharaj, Chhattisgad
H.H. Balayogeshwar Maharaj said,
1. Nowadays, Hindu activists have to face many problems while undertaking their activities. An ordinary man will go mad; but Hindu activists remain calm even in such situations. They have the yearning to struggle, is the sign of presence of Shri krushna principle in them.
2. Shri krushna was the protector of cows; therefore, protecting cows is equal to being devoted to Shri krushna.
3. Those, who are rearing cows, are only selling cows leading to cow-slaughter; therefore, if awareness is created in them, they will start rearing and protecting cows. In Chhattisgarh, 17 markets, where cows and cattle were sold, have been closed down after creating awareness amongst people and remaining 30 markets will also be closed down soon.
4. ‘Gou-seva Ayoga (Commission for protection of cows)’ has been set up in Chhattisgad when the Chief Minister was pressurized on this issue; through the medium of which, 72 ‘Gou-shalas’ have been set up in 9 years.
5. There are more than 100 slaughter-houses in Uttar Pradesh (UP); therefore, there is need to undertake this mission in UP.
6. If you notice transportation of cows/cattle in your area, stop it immediately. Shri krushna will protect you !
Hindu Janajagruti samiti (HJS) should carry on its activities related to protection of cows at national level !
H. H. Balayogeshwar Maharaj said that HJS should carry on its activities related to protection of cows at national level. This is propagation of ‘sattvikata’. The origin of chant, meditation, yoga is all incorporated in a cow; it is incomplete without cow. Pro-Hindu organizations from all over the country should come forward and join such activities.
Experience of spiritual divine energy in Sanatan ashram !
H.H. Balayogeshwar Maharaj said, “The activities undertaken by you related to protection of Dharma, is the mission of Saints. It was the first opportunity for me to visit Sanatan Ashram and meet H.H. Dr. Athavale. While talking to H.H. Dr. Athavale, I became silent (meditative state). Then, H.H. Dr. Athavale brought me out of that state and asked me why I was not saying anything. I said, “When you were speaking, I had a feeling as if I was talking.” I experienced high level spiritual divine consciousness in Sanatan Ashram. The ashram is very neat and clean and very well managed.