October 9, 2013
Ashwin Shukla Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
‘Rashtreeya Hindu Andolan’ at Andhra Pradesh, Ramnath (Raigad) and Nashik
Bhagyanagar – Demonstrations were held in 4 districts of Andhra Pradesh to oppose construction of Islamic University at Tirupati and defamation of Saints. On 7th October, demonstrations were held at Adilabad, Karimnagar and Nizamabad whereas on 8th October, demonstrations were held at Bhagyanagar. About 50 pro-Hindu activists took part in the agitation.
News in brief about agitation against Saints’ insult and anti-superstitions Act held on 7th October !
1. Police reached the venue even before demonstrators could reach.
2. A woman listened to the subject and expressed her displeasure over the issues; she said that she would join such agitation whenever it would be held in future.
3. It was observed that every ‘jidnyasu (curious)’ was listening to the speeches attentively.
4. A refugee from Uttar Pradesh joined the agitation spontaneously on hearing the topic and joined even in raising slogans by holding banners in hand.
Feedbacks from the participants
1. Regarding anti-superstitions Bil, Government should take all pro-Hindu organisations and Warakari Sampradaya in confidence and hold discussions with them !
The anti-superstitions Bill has been passed by the Government to appease sentiments of certain section of society. The Government should take all pro-Hindu organisations and Warakari Sampradaya in confidence and hold discussions with them. – Shri. Gaurav Pundit, Parashuram Utsav Samiti
2. Bill that attacks the principles of Dharma should be cancelled !
This Bill has many mistakes and attacks the very foundation of principles of Dharma; therefore, it has to be cancelled ! – Shri. Anil Chandwadkar, President, Dharma-Prachar Samiti, Vishwa Hindu Parishada, Nashik.
Source : HJS