December 25, 2013
Margshirsha Krushna Ashtami, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Hindus should boycott media which is defaming their Saints !
Gurgaon (Haryana) : The original recordings of H. H. Asaram Bapu were altered by adding vulgar scenes and news channels like News-24, India News and News Nation telecast such perverted recordings. A local engineer has filed a case against these channels with Gurgaon police station under clauses 13 of POSCO, 469, 471, 120 (B) of IPC and 671 of Information Technology Act.
Information given by this petitioner
1. On 2nd July 2013, our Sadguru H. H. Asaram Bapu visited our place at our insistence. Many people along with our relatives were present at our home on that day. All of us performed ‘puja’ of H. H. Asaram Bapu and felicitated him.
2. H. H. Bapu had blessed even my niece like he did others and it was recorded by Shiva, one of his devotees, with the help of cell phone.
3. News-24, India News and News Nation carried out alterations in this recording and telecast the same in perverted manner. The whole recording has been changed and made vulgar.
4. H. H. Bapu kept his hand over my niece’s head to bless her which was shown as his hand moving all over her body.
5. My wife has also been shown in wrong manner.
6. It was huge shock for our family that such indecent film-clipping has been shown involving them. It has been an attack on our religious sentiments.
7. Our family members have been defamed by showing SMS portraying it as indecent SMS from H. H. Asaram Bapu. Stringent action should be taken against all such media that have maligned the name of our family.
Source : HJS