December 25, 2013
Margshirsha Krushna Ashtami, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
1. Lord Macaulay devised education system for higher secondary and college hatching conspiracy to destroy Hindu culture amongst Indian children and for its eradication !
Education system devised by Lord Macaulay is banishing soul of ‘Hindutva’ and life from Hindu blood. I feel that the worst conspiracy hatched at that time for eradication of Hindu culture was such education system devised for higher secondary schools and colleges. Many years back, Lord Macaulay had said, “The outline drawn by me for educating Indian children, will certainly destroy Hindu culture in them and once Hindu culture is eradicated, there would be no native people who would oppose our Government. When Indian children forget their culture, there will be nobody in India who would oppose and retaliate.”
2. Hindu culture is now eradicated by schools and colleges and Lord Macaulay’s prediction seems to be coming true !
It is now observed that Lord Macaulay’s prediction has been totally successful. Education system followed in higher secondary schools and colleges is directly eliminating Hindu culture. The success achieved by higher secondary schools and colleges in destroying Hindu culture, was not achieved even by Mughal ruler Akbar.
3. Adverse effects of Macaulay’s education system
All students are indirectly tilting towards Christianity ! : Akbar’s policy was successful in converting only few Hindus to Islam; but Lord Macaulay’s education system has motivated all Hindus to tilt towards Christianity whether one accepts it or not; but all students from higher secondary schools and colleges are developing affinity towards Christianity.
4. Improper and immoral behavior of students from higher secondary schools and colleges !
It is observed that students coming from higher secondary schools and colleges lack decency and culture which shows that education that is imparted to them leads to such loss of character.
- Improper behaviour with girls : Higher secondary schools and colleges do not impart education advocating celibacy. As a result, characterless male students keep immoral relations with girls and behave improperly with them.
- Consuming meat : Students do not feel aversion towards meat or eggs and they start consuming these things.
- Have food wearing footwear : Students from higher secondary schools and colleges automatically learn to have food without removing their footwear; or not washing their hands after eating; or wiping hands with handkerchief etc.
- Tease in indecent manner and behave immorally : Expressing small things with lot of gestures and making faces, humiliating classmates, making fun in indecent manner, behaving immorally, being shameless while teasing others, beating up own teachers have become a usual practice in higher secondary schools and colleges.
- 60% girls lose virginity before marriage : In higher secondary schools and colleges, teenagers, girls and boys, study together. As a result, 60% girls lose virginity before marriage. They do not get married out of fear of bearing child and using contraceptives, behave immorally.
- ‘Entire education given in higher secondary schools and colleges is against Hindu Dharma and Hindu culture; therefore, they are becoming atheists and materialistic.’
– Parampavan Srimanmahatma Ramchandraveer Maharaj (Monthly Pavan parivar, April 2009)
[H.H. Bade Maharaj had written a book titled ‘Vinash ke Marg (Paths of destruction)’ in 1945. Its 13th chapter is given here. It is necessary to visualize the period depicted in this book. What was written by H. H. Bade Maharaj 64 years ago, is applicable to even today’s situation.]