February 04, 2014
Magha Shukla Shashthi, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Rajasthan High Court issues notice to Rajasthan Government !
Success of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad’s efforts !
Pleading by advocates Sanjeev Punalekar and advocate Rajeevkumar Pandey !
Mumbai – Rajasthan police have arrested H. H. Santashri. Asaramji Bapu under charges of serious offence like rape and he is being tortured. Presently, Pujya Bapu is in jail at Jodhpur. (If such things are happening in Rajasthan despite BJP’s Government was sworn in a month ago, are the jails in States under control of State or Central Government ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) The jail administration is continuously refusing to provide him proper medication as also home food; therefore, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) contacted pro-Hindu advocates requesting them to try for such things, advocate Shri. Rajeev kumar Pandey and advocate Sanjeev Punalekar, national Secretary of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad filed a petition in Rajasthan High Court. The Court then issued a notice to jail administration asking for reasons about why Pujya Bapuji was not provided with proper medication and home food.
1. Pu. Asaramji Bapu is an aged person and suffering from many ailments including incurable ailment like ‘Anantvaat’. In this illness, a patient undergoes severe headache when he feels like banging his head on wall.
2. The jail administration is paying no attention to him and not providing him necessary medication and food; despite his being in such condition.
3. Considering his age, the jail administration is not even doing its duty by allowing him to have proper food and it is adversely affecting his health. Owing to unpardonable neglect of jail administration, his health has suffered and he had become very weak.
4. Corrupt jail administration otherwise provides all facilities including cell phone to notorious criminals in jail; but the jail administration is not granting Pu. Bapuji even minimum basic human rights, considering his old age; if not his Sainthood.
5. Many devotees of H. H. Bapu tried to bring this to the notice of jail administration but the administration has resolved that H. H. Bapu should not leave the jail alive and it is paying no heed to anyone; thus Bapu’s torture continues.
6. As Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) learnt about it, it contacted few pro-Hindu advocates and requested them to see to it that Pu. Bapu at least got proper food and medicines in jail; by approaching Rajasthan High Court. Accordingly, a petition was filed in Rajasthan High Court for providing Pu. Bapu necessary medicines and other facilities.
7. The petition was heard on 3rd February when advocate Shri. Punalekar and advocate Pandey pleaded his case. Their pleading was accepted by the Court issuing a notice to jail administration so also Rajasthan Government.
8. Devotees of Pujya Bapu got little respite with the notice issued by Rajasthan High Court.