February 17th, 2014
Magha Krushna Trutiya, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
‘Shri Gurudeva Datta Sanstha’ cancels anti-Hindu program due to HJS efforts : Hindus should offer gratitude at God’s feet for this success !
Buntwal (Karnataka) : Shri Shri Gurudevanand Swami has set up ‘Shri Gurudeva Datta Sanstha’ at Odeyuru, Bantwak taluka, South Canara District where its silver jubilee program- 2014 was organized between 6th and 9th February 2014. Different religious and cultural programs were held during this period. Shri. B. Rambhat, Coordinator of Sulya Kendra of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) realized that Richard Luis and Sangati were to present a program titled ‘Haasya Sinchan’ on the evening of 8th February. (Such cheap programs are organized by anti-Hindu Shri Gurudev Datta Sansthan’ instead of religious programs during ‘Deva-sthan’s silver jubilee year; destroying sanctity of this ‘sansthan’ ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Richard Luis is known to have ridiculed Deities, Gurus, Saints and Hindu Dharma in many TV programs. In a recently held program at Udupi, members of audience had raised objections and forced Luis to render apology by asking him to climb down the stage. Shri. Rambhat knew this; therefore, he wrote to ‘Deavsthan’ and forced the ‘sansthan’ to cancel the program with the help of other pro-Hindu activists and devout Hindus. (Congratulations to Shri. Rambhat for taking prompt action in preventing damage caused to Dharma ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Shri. Bhat sent e-mail so also a letter, by post, to the Chief and President of Odeyuru Sansthan’s on 25th January requesting him to cancel the program by Richard Luis. He also explained the issue over phone to the office of the ‘Sansthan’ when he was promised that the issue would be presented before the concerned authorities.
2. Shri. Rambhat sent email to few District coordinators of HJS and advised them to register their protest by calling Sansthan’s office over phone.
3. Shri. Rambhat contacted Shri Shri Vidyaprasannateertha Shripad of Subramanyan Mutt requesting him to call up and persuade Shri Shri Gurudevanand Swamiji for cancellation of the program ‘Haasya Sinchan’. He responded in positive manner.
4. Shri. Mohan Gauda, State Spokesperson of HJS also contacted Trustees of Odeyuru Sansthan warning them to cancel the program besides sending ‘sms’ to create awareness amongst devout Hindus.
5. Later, Shri. Rambhat contacted H. H. Shri Shri Shri Paramhans Swamiji of ‘Manil Shridham’ from Bantwal Taluka who is a well-washer of Sanatan Sanstha and ‘Gauravadhyaksha’ of ‘Vijay Rajat’ program, explained the subject to him; requesting him to cancel ‘Haasya Sinchan’ program.
6. By this time, devout Hindus who had become aware of this program through ‘Jago’ sms chain, contacted Odeyuru Sansthan through different mediums and asked them to cancel the program.
7. Finally on 5th February, HJS was informed about cancellation of the said program with the approval of Shri Shri Gurudevanand Swamiji.