February 19, 2014
Magha Krushna Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Shri. Chetan Janardan (At the podium) alongwith other dignitaries at the dais.
Karinagar (Andhra Pradesh) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) held one-day Hindu Convention on 16th February at Karinagar in Andhra Pradesh (AP). Good response was received from devout Hindus for this one-day Convention. Given below are views expressed by dignitaries.
- Shri. Jitendra Prasad, Chief Priest, Kondgattu Hanuman Mandir : Seekers have spiritual strength, therefore, one seeker can outdo thousand people. All Hindus need to undertake spiritual practice to create such strength in them.
- Shri. Bandi Sanjay, City-President, Karinagar, BJP : Christians do not need to be invited for their programs; but when a program for Hindus is to be organized, it is lot of trouble; such is the condition of Hindus. Let there be rule of any party, the ruler should hold flag of his party in one hand and flag of ‘Hindutva’ in the other hand. Only such pro-Hindu rulers will be supported by us. HJS has been guiding and giving right direction to youth for creating Hindu strength.
- Shri. Chetan Rajhans, Coordinator, HJS, AP : All Hindus need to unite to face forthcoming period of crisis. Hindus need to be alert towards various attacks taking place on them, for sustaining in future.
- Shri. Daram Vinod, District-Chief, ‘Sundar Chaitanya Swami Satsang’ : He explained different drives undertaken for protection of cows.
- Shri. Bhussa Srinivasan, the District-President of VHP for Karinagar talkedd about the present situation of Hindu Dharma; whereas Dr. Radhakrushna spoke about Hindu Dharma being adopted in other countries and its positive vibrations.
- Shri. C. H. Srinivas, of ‘Karinagar Chamber of Commerce’, Shri. Masam Maruti Prasad, Chief Editor of ‘Hindvi Patrika’, Shri. B. V. Rao, the President of Karinagar Patanjali Yogapeetha attended the Convention.
- In the afternoon session’s group discussions, Hindus decided to unite and stage demonstrations against increased fare for visiting Shiva-Mandir at Vemulwada, Karinagar.
- Shri. Jitendra Prasad, the Chief Priest of Kondgattu Hanuman Mandir promised to extend cooperation in every activity undertaken by HJS, in future.
- A branch of ‘Sri Venkateswar Sena’, set up for opposing Islamic University, was opened in Karinagar.
- Shri. Tirupati, an Officer (Profession Tax) extending full cooperation to HJS was felicitated on the occasion.
- Shri. B. V. Rao, the President of Karinagar Patanjali Yogapeetha was influenced with HJS activities and gave donation.