February 22, 2014
Magha Krushna Ashtami, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Hindus should offer gratitude at the feet of Srikrushna for this success !
Mumbai : The organizers cancelled a lecture by Naushad Usman of ‘Jamat-e- Islami Hind’ to be held on 19th February which was to show that Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was pro-Islam. Police issued a notice to the organizers of the program as pro-Hindu activists had lodged a complaint against them warning of causing communal disharmony due to such program. The organizers had to cancel the program owing to united efforts of pro-Hindu activists. Usman was to talk on the topic of ‘Pro-Islam Shivaraya’. Many people were extended invitation of the program through social websites. (Where are those so-called secularists who created ruckus after pro-Hindu activists displayed a picture of slaying of Afzal Khan ? When they claim that Shivaji Maharaj was secular; how can they say that he was pro-Islam ?- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Shri. Sandip Bhagat of Bajarang Dal and other activists promptly lodged a complaint with Nizampura police station as they came to know about the said program. (Congratulations to Shri. Sandip Bhagat of Bajarang Dal and other activists who took prompt action against insult of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ! Such active devout Hindus are needed every where ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat )
2. It was observed that permission was taken by Bharat Mukti Morcha (BMM) for the said program.
3. Police took note of the complaint and called advocate Ravindra Bhoir, taluka-President of BMM for discussions.
4. Bhoir said that no such topic was to be included in the program and he too was opposed to the picture published so also to its advertisement. He gave in writing that such topic would not be included in the program and Naushad would be made aware of the same.
5. Accordingly, Naushad Usman did not give speech in the program; nor did any speaker make any objectionable statements in the program which was checked by pro-Hindu activists by attending the program.
Source : HJS