April 9, 2014
Chaitra Shukla Paksha Dashami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Success of HJS !
Hindus should offer gratitude at the feet of God for this success !
Bengaluru : A picture of Jesus put up in Sri Saibaba Temple on Main Road, Hunnur has been removed after awareness was created by activists of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
It was observed by activists of HJS that a picture of Jesus was displayed in Hindu temple. They discussed the matter with manager of the temple; but he flatly refused to remove the picture. Then, HJS activists contacted trustees of the temple and tried to explain to them that it was inappropriate to have picture of Jesus in Hindu Temple. Trustee also said that all Gods are same; on which HJS activists asked them following questions.
- We respect all religions; believe that all Gods are same; but should we propagate conversion of Hindus ?
- Why most Christians do not accept ‘prasad’ from Hindus ? Why do they not respect our religion ?
- Owing to such wrong propagation, many Hindus are adopting Christianity. If improper things are propagated through temples, will it not lead to encouragement to conversion ?
- Hindus respect other religions; but other religions do not respect Hindu Dharma.
- God is one; then why in church or mosque, pictures of Hindu Deities are not displayed ?
- Why do we need picture of Jesus in Hindu Temple ?
Temple trustees had no answer to the questions raised by HJS activists. Later, the picture of Jesus was removed from the temple.
Source : HJS