April 23, 2014
Chaitra Krushna Paksha Navami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Hindus need to think that would police dare to beat up a maulavi or missionary in this manner ?
Why will Hindus feel bad if such police get killed in terrorists’ or naxalites’ attack ?
Hindus should follow up the matter till such police get so stringently punished that they would not forget for whole life !
‘Rudraksha- maalaa’ and ‘Janave (holy thread)’ was broken ! HJS and pro-Hindu organizations demand action against guilty police officers in press conference !
Such police will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice for whole life by way of punishment in Hindu Rashtra !
Shri. Shashi Madhukar
Latur (Maharashtra) : ‘Rashtreeya Hindu Andolan’ was to hold demonstrations on 19th April to oppose change of name of ‘Shankaracharya Hill’ in Kashmir to ‘Takhta-e-Suleiman’. Police however, forced to cancel the demonstrations in the name of it creating communal rift. On 19th April, few pro-Hindu activists were discussing about the demonstrations in an office of a devout Hindu when police dragged Shri. Shashi Madhukar, a social worker out of that office; abused him in very foul language, treated him in inhuman manner and even illegally arrested him. All the concerned guilty officers should be immediately suspended; else intense agitation will be staged, was the warning given in a press conference held on 21st April at Ganesh Function Hall. The press conference was attended by Shri. Rajan Bunage, Sou. Rajashree Tiwari and Shri. Shashi Madhukar Guruji.
‘Razakari’ police forcefully enter office and drag a social worker !
- On 19th April, Shri. Shashi Pankaj Madhukar and other pro-Hindu activists were having discussions in the office of ‘Kalasadhana’ at Gandhi Chowk. A policeman from Intelligence Department went there and told them to hold demonstrations after 2-3 days instead of on that day assuring them to get permission from his senior officer.
- After 5 minutes, police officer Khune reached there. He started abusing Shri. Shashi Madhukar in foul language; dragging him out of that office. By the time Shri. Madhukar thought of explaining to Khune about postponement of demonstrations, Khune dragged him upto his vehicle as if Shri. Madhukar was a notorious hooligan and asked him to sit in that vehicle. He told Shri. Madhukar about going to ‘Gaykar saheb’s office. (Will police forcing entry in an office and dragging a social worker out, dare to enter a mosque and drag out any fanatic ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Shri. Madhukar was taken to police station at Gandhi Chowk and there too, police officer abused him in such foul language that any person hearing him, would have felt ashamed.
- ‘Pagadi’ and clothes worn by Shri. Madhukar were taken out; his ‘rudraksh maalaa’, ‘janave (sacred thread)’ was pulled out forcibly and he was detained in jail. (Anti-Hindu police ! Will police dare to even touch a cap of any mulla- maulavi ? And even if they had done so, would the police station remain there ? Do police feel that Hindus should also retaliate in similar manner ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Anti-Hindu police abuse pro-Hindu activists and hurt religious sentiments of Hindus !
- Pro-Hindu activists who had gone to police station to explain about Shri. Madhukar, were also abused by police and driven away by intimidating them. Police have throttled the freedom to think conferred by democracy. (If such anti-Constitution police fall in the clutches of fanatics, will Hindus feel bad about them ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Later, Shri. Shashi Guruji was released on PR bond.
- During these happenings, Khune was again and again using very insulting language about Hindu Dharma. He also said that he did not believe in existence of Srimat Bhagavat Geeta, hurting religious sentiments of Hindus. (Will Home Minister R R Patil, always bragging about secularism, dare to take action against police who hurt religious sentiments of Hindus ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Shri. Madhukar, many times, requested police to present him in Court; but police said to him that they would only pass verdict in cases like his. (Does it mean that police had taken such action only to intimidate Hindus ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Points discussed in press conference
- Is it not communalism to change name of Shankaracharya Hill to an Islamic name ? Why the Government did not oppose such move ?
- If demand is made to give original names to cities which have Islamic names, how can that be communalism ? If Muslims do it, it is right and if Hindus make just demand, how can that create communal rift ? We openly condemn such double-standard used by police.
- Police have hurt our religious sentiments by questioning about existence of Shankaracharya Hill in Kashmir and asking for its proofs.
- Social worker, Shri. Madhukar was wearing traditional ‘sattvik’ attire as per Hindu culture; therefore, he was treated so insultingly by police and clauses 110 and 116 were made applicable to him.
- Do police think they are superior to Court ? In this case, police have ill-treated eminent personalities and pro-Hindu activists. Such inhuman treatment was given to them only because they were Hindus.
Demands made in press conference
- All police officers guilty in this case should be immediately suspended.
- CCTV footage at Gandhi Chowk police station should be checked and action should be taken against guilty police. In case of delay in taking action, the matter would be taken to senior officers and the Government; intensifying agitation.
- Legal action will also be taken by using rights conferred by the Constitution of India.
Action to be taken by Hindus in case of police beating !
- Note down names of such police and their buckle no.
- If a pro-Hindu activist is getting beaten up by police, he will not be in a position to write down such details; therefore, other activists present there can note down these details.
- If such incident takes place, inform nearest office of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat”.
- Lodge a complaint with senior police officer against police involved in beating.
- Follow up the matter till action is taken against such police by keeping on lodging complaint with next senior officers.