May 9, 2014
Vaishakha Shukla Paksha Dashami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
- Obscene websites allowed to flourish while Hindu websites stifled !
- Does the Congress have any moral right to govern the country ?
Mumbai : It is three days since the anti Hindu Congress Government imposed a ban on the official website of the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. This is the second time that the website has been blocked in India. The Samiti has informed that the Government has ordered Internet Service Providers all over the country to block many websites including the Samiti site, Hindujagruti.org. This order was issued through a circular sent to these ISPs.
Timeline of events
1. On the 5th of May, visitors on Vodafone’s Internet service were unable to access the Samiti’s website. When the Samiti learned about this from the visitors, the company was contacted who in turn informed the Samiti that the government had issued orders that certain websites, including that of the Samiti should be blocked. Vodafone acted on these orders and promptly blocked all access to HinduJagruti.org on its internet services.
2. It is learned that a similar circular has been sent to all the ISPs. But as of date no other ISP seems to have acted on this order. As a result, devout Hindus across the country are still able to access the site. Due to this discrepancy, there is confusion whether the site has been blocked ot not.
3. When the government had banned the website two years ago, the website started becoming unavailable over the various ISPs in stages. The Samiti wishes to inform that a similar plan may be in action and the site getting blocked by Vodafone may be just the first step of banning the site all over India.