May 12, 2014
Vaishakha Shukla Paksha Trayodashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
1. Samiti showed a CD based on Dharmashikshan (Education in Dharma) in the said camp. That CD includes, subjects like, the importance of namaskar-mudra (Both the hands joined and held at the level of the Ānāhat-chakra, but a little away from the body), how to celebrate a birth day, disadvantages of shaking hands, inauguration ceremony, sattvik (Sattva predominant) dresses, sattvik hair-style etc.
2. Thereafter the children were informed about the disadvantages of watching television, importance of doing sadhana and chanting of a Deity’s name.
3. 30 children got the benefit of this programme of 1 and ½ hour duration. The children showed curiosity in noting down the website address relating to Balsanskar, chanting the name of Kuladevata (Family Deity) and that of Shri Datta etc.
4. Since Mr. Rajkumar, the regular organiser of this camp has gone to America, Mr. Muthunathan, coordinating information technician shouldered the responsibility of the camp.
5. Mr. Muthunathan had taken the permission to keep 2 hours reserved every day for the camp in the month of May.
6. Mr. Mutunathan praised Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for its projects and assured to pay a visit to Samiti’s website and promote the part in Tamil language.
Source : HJS