June 3, 2014
Jyeshtha Shukla Paksha Shashthi, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Legal practitioners resolved in the meeting of advocates organised on behalf of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) at Bangaluru to fight constitutionally their mission of protecting Dharma !
Meeting of legal practitioners was convened here in Sanskruti Centre on behalf of HJS. It was resolved in this meeting to fight constitutionally against the denigration of Deities shown on TV channels in the state of Karnataka. Although the denigration of Deities hurt the sentiments of Hindus, yet the TV channels as well as the Government officials do not take appropriate action on that, hence HJS announced in the meeting to fight this menace constitutionally. This meeting was attended by 26 advocates. All the advocates present there unanimously expressed their desire to join taking initiative the mission of rendering service unto Dharma.
1. Adv. Mr. Suresh Kulkarni (Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad, founder member) gave guidance about how they can tackle issues like ‘Love jihad, protecting temples, so also how they can render their services in the interest of Dharma and the nation as a part of spiritual practice while practising as lawyers.
2. Mr. Chetan Manerikar (Coordinator of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad, Karnataka State) narrated to the audience the constitutional fight for Dharma given by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad and the experiences they had. Future direction of the fight for Dharma was also set.
3. Adv. Mr. Nagesh Takbhate gave the information about the success achieved by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad.
4. Adv. Mr. Amrutesh requested all the advocates to give at least an hour to render service unto Dharma. He also said that it was necessary for all to take initiative in the fight for Dharma.
5. Adv. Mr. Arun K.S. expressed his desire to assist in the Samiti’s mission.
6. Adv. Mr. A.R. Vivek expressed his desire to register a case in the court against Anti-Hindu writers like Vendi Deniger.
7. Adv. Mr. Shashikumar explained how to make use of the ‘Right to Information Act’ while rendering service unto Dharma.
Source : HJS