June 5, 2014,
Jyeshtha Shukla Paksha Ashtami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Rashtreeya Hindu Andolan at Jantar-mantar in Delhi !
BJP at the centre had mentioned in its election manifesto about establishing the Ram Mandir. The High Court at Allahabad has already given a verdict that Ayoudhya is the birth place of Sriram (Ramjanmabhumi) and Ram Mandir was there before. Therefore according to this verdict given by the High Court there is no controversy about Ramjanmabhumi. Hence it is the demand of all Hindus that the Central Government should construct Ram Mandir as early as possible giving due respect to the High Court. ‘Ram Mandir’ is a long cherished dream of Hindus and they are fighting for its establishment since many years. Therefore the Government should construct Ram Mandir at Ayodhya respecting the sentiments of Hindus of establishing a Ramrajya, expressed Shri. Vinay Panvalkar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). He was addressing a gathering at Jantar-mantar where Rashtreeya Hindu Andolan organised by HJS, and other Hindutvawadi organisations was held. More than 70 devout Hindus had gathered there during this Andolan.
1. President of Rashtrawadi Shivsena, Shri. Jaybhagavan Goyal said, although pro-Hindu Modi Government is at the Centre, Hindus should continue to remind the Government about all the demands of Hindus through various mediums from time to time, till all the demands are fulfilled. It is very essential to continue their demand with the Central Government of constructing a grand Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
2. National President of Hindu Mahasabha, Shri. Chandraprakash Kaushik said that, before the elections BJP had given the assurance about constructing Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. Hindus have elected BJP with complete majority. Therefore Shri. Modi should construct a grand Ram Mandir as early as possible taking into consideration Hindu sentiments.
3. Ms. Manisha Mahur of Sanatan Sanstha said that, in the history text-book produced by N.C.E.R.T. 15 pages are allotted to Mughal history and the history of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is given in just 6 sentences. The history of Shivaji Maharaj is so dynamic that it cannot be explained in 6 sentences. This kind of curriculum may create misconception in the tender minds of students that Mughals were good and this will be dangerous. Therefore eliminating the wrong history from the N.C.E.R.T. text-books, true history of Bharat which is capable of conserving Radiance of a Brahman (Brahmatej) and Radiance of a Kashatriya (Kshatratej) should be included in those text-books.
Organisations participating in the Andolan
Vaidik Upasana Pith, Hindu Mahasabha, Rashtrawadi Shivsena, Hindu Defence league, Ratraraksha Yuva Vahini, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Rashtriy Swayamsevak Sangh, Sanatan Sanstha and HJS
Subjects discussed in the Andolan
1. Illegal and noise polluting Hooters on the mosques should be removed !
2. Ram Mandir must be constructed in Ayodhya by respecting the verdict of the High Court and the sentiments of Hindus !
3. To stop the denigration of history in N.C.E.R.T. text-books !
Journalists of 7 periodicals were present at the time of the Andolan
Source : HJS