June 19, 2014
Jyeshtha Krushna Paksha Ashtami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Hindu organizations’ accusations in press conference held at Pune
Pune : Shri. Dhananjay Desai, the Founder-President of Hindu Rashtra Sena (HRS) has been unnecessarily arrested in case of killing of Mohsin Shaikh in Pune. Action was taken against many pro-Hindu activists and they were beaten up. Police did not allow the truth to be brought forth before people. Police and administration have hatched a ploy to implicate several pro-Hindu activists, organizations and their office bearers in this issue. Fanatic Raza Academy, which instigated riots at Azad Maidan, has not yet been banned; but today, the Government is talking about imposing ban on Hindu Rashtra Sena when no crime has been proved against it. It is the conspiracy of police and administration to throttle pro-Hindu organizations and their activists. The above accusation was made by Shri. Milind Ekbote of ‘Samasta Hindu Aghadi’; Shri. Vinod Adhav of ‘Tryambakeshwar Pratishthan’ from Kasaba Peth, Pune; Shri. Manohar Oak of Vishwa Hindu Parishad and advocate Mohan Dongare of ‘Srikrushna Nyaya Manch’ during press conference held on 16th June.
Points raised by different pro-Hindu activists !
1. Various cases have been filed against Shri. Dhananjay Desai and all pro-Hindu organizations from Pune oppose to it.
2. Police claim that handbills with controversial matter were distributed in March. It is wrong to associate that with the outburst of people that broke in the month of May.
3. The riot which broke at Hadapsar was a pre-planned conspiracy. 500 Muslims suddenly left peace-keeping meeting held by police, in between and they only started pelting stones at the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in Sasane Nagar.
4. Instead of taking action against those Muslims, pro-Hindu activists gathered there to stop them from such anti-Hindu acts are unnecessarily implicated in this case.
5. Congress and NCP are playing politics to appease Muslims; e.g. Shri. Ganesh Gawali, a devout Hindu was brutally beaten up.
6. Police took Shri. Sachin Wadkar of HRS into custody from Karve Nagar and he was severely thrashed for 3 days.
7. Attempts are made to implicate Shri. Desai even in Narendra Dabholkar’s murder case. When this case has been handed over to Central Bureau of Investigation, how can Shri. Desai be accused in this case ?
8. Mohsin Shaikh’s family has been declared aid of Rs. 5 lakhs from Chief Minister’s fund; is the Government going to offer such help to Tikone ?
‘When Sanatan was under threat of ban, Hindu organizations had not united in this manner for its protection; but Sanatan Prabhat, Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) have been creating awareness amongst pro-Hindu organizations to come forward and raise their voice when any pro-Hindu organization was under threat of ban; they also explained such matter through Hindu Conventions held all over India in different States; therefore, pro-Hindu organizations have now realized the importance of unity and they are coming together to raise voice with unity. It is the outcome of awareness created by Sanatan Prabhat, Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti !’ – Editor, Sanatan Prabhat
Anti-Hindu ploy hatched by Sharad Pawar and not by Narendra Modi ! – Milind Ekbote
Sharad Pawar had said that the Government of Shri. Narendra Modi was responsible for riots in Pune. Shri. Ekbote said in this connection that Pune riots were not due to Modi Government at Centre but due to a ploy hatched by Sharad Pawar; keeping State Assembly elections in mind. Were the police and administration, who promptly woke up after killing of Mohsin Shaikh, sleeping when Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was denigrated continuously for 3 days ?
Source : HJS