July 2, 2014
Ashadha Shukla Paksha Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Congratulations to Hindus coming together against anti-Hindu rulers !
Mumbai : Anti-Hindu rulers and police took no action against fanatics for denigrating Deities and great leaders through ‘Face book’; instead arrested Shri. Dhananjay Desai, the Founder-President of Hindu Rashtra Sena; implicating him in Mohsin Shaikh’s killing; hatching plot to impose ban on Hindu Rashtra Sena. On 29th June, pro-Hindu organizations held demonstrations between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. near a hotel in Ghatkopar (West) strongly protesting against the State Government.
- The demonstrations were started at 5.00 p.m. by praying to Bhagavan Srikrushna.
- State Government’s appeasing policies were strongly condemned with acclamation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Many Hindu passersby, joined the demonstrations spontaneously.
- More than 200 activists including Shri. Avinash Pawar, Founder President, ‘Swarajya Yuva Pratishthan’; activists of Hindu Rashtra Sena viz. Shri. Prashant Badhe, Shri. Prakash Sawant, Shri. Sunil Mangale and Shri. Sitaram Juvatkar; besides members of ‘Shiva-Swarajya Samvardhan Pratishthan’, ‘Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’, ‘Sanatan Sanstha’, ‘Sahayata Foundation’, ‘the Hindu Sena’, Bajarang Dal etc. took part in the demonstrations.
Views expressed by dignitaries on this occasion !
- Sou. Radha Surve, Sanatan Sanstha – Congress Government has adopted the policy of the British of ‘Call a dog rabid and kill it’. Hindus need to become aware for foiling Congress’ conspiracy of imposing ban on pro-Hindu organizations and teach a lesson to anti-Hindu Government.
- Dr. Uday Dhuri, spokesperson of HJS for Mumbai – NCP’s Sharad Pawar says, “We do not belong to gang of Saints and Seers. It is true because these politicians are behaving as if they are from a gang of demons. Hindus need to create divinity in them to fight against demonic tendencies.
- Shri. Rohit Tambe, Swarajya Yuva Pratishthan – It is wrong on part of Hindus to expect anything from Congress Government which nurtures terrorism. Hindus should not tolerate such injustice and come on the roads. Even if the Government imposes ban on Hindu Rashtra Sena, the mission of protection of ‘Hindutva’ will not be stopped.
- Shri. Vasudev Gaikwad, Yuva Shakti, Asarambapu Sampradaya – Hindus need to wake up for protection of their Dharma and culture. The Government should remember that Congress has taken into custody, a tiger amongst Hindus named Dhananjay Desai. Hindus will oppose, with unity, to injustice and oppression meted out to them.
- Police video-recorded demonstrations (Have police recorded agitations staged by Hindus earlier ? If such promptness was shown by police in case of fanatics, this country would have been freed of terrorism by now ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- One Hindu brought a saffron flag from nearby hotel and waved it during demonstrations.
Intense agitations will be staged all over Maharashtra if Dhananjay Desai of Hindu Rashtra Sena was not released immediately ! – Representation submitted by Shri Shivpratishthan
Sangli (Maharashtra) : Police victimized Shri. Dhananjay Desai, the Chief of Hindu Rashtra Sena in an incident that took place in Hadapsar. False cases have been filed against him; putting him behind bars. Tactics of torture followed in case of Sadhvi Pradnya Singh and Colonel Purohit are seemed to be followed even in case of Shri. Desai. He is being implicated for creating awareness amongst Hindus. Shri. Dhananjay Desai should be immediately released and justice should be done to all innocent persons detained by police; else intense agitations will be staged all over Maharashtra and the Government will be responsible for its consequences. The above warning has been given by Shri Shivpratishthan, through a representation, submitted to District Collector, Shri. Deependra Singh Kushwah and BJP MLA, Shri. Sambhajirao Pawar. (Congratulations to Shri Shivpratishthan for trying for release of Shri. Desai of Hindu Rashtra Sena ! Hindus should protest with unity in this manner, in every district ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
It has been stated in the representation that to implicate Shri. Desai in June for speech given by him in the month of January is sheer injustice. Presently, police are arresting anyone for any speech and sending him to jail. Police have accused 23 persons for on offence committed at Hadapsar. Moreover, by implicating him even in the killing of Dr. Narendra Dabholkar, Maharashtra Government is misusing its powers. The dignitaries present on the occasion were Shri. Nitin Chaougule, Shri. Hanamant Pawar, Shri. Sachin Pawar, Shri. Pradip Bafna, Shri. Avinash Sawant, Shri. Shrikrushna Mali, all from Shri. Shivpratishthan, Shiv Sena’s dy. District Chief, Shri. Ajinkya Patil, city-chief, Shri. Anil Shete, Shri. Dattatreya Retharekar and Ajit Patil of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti along with large number of ‘Dharakaris’.
All pro-Hindu organizations will teach a lesson to the Government against injustice done to Hindu Rashtra Sena !
Last month, denigration of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Shiv Sena Chief Balasaheb Thackeray was done through ‘Facebook’; but Government, police and media did not feel like taking a note of the same. Real culprit has not yet been nabbed. On the contrary, Hindus protesting against the incident were attacked by fanatics by pelting stones and instigating riots. None of the anti-Hindus responsible for riots has been booked whereas Shri. Dhananjay Desai, President of Hindu Rashtra Sena and 24 activists were detained by police by filing different cases in different police stations and police are physically and mentally torturing them. Also, Home Minister ‘Abajaan’ has demanded ban on Hindu Rashtra Sena.
On 11th August 2012, workers of Raza Academy started riots at Azad Maidan; but Home Minister never thought of imposing ban on Raza Academy. Lady police staff was molested during those riots; but why office bearers of Raza Academy were not arrested for crime of molestation ? Or is Raza Academy related to the Home Minister ? Release Dhananjay Desai and other activists immediately or pro-Hindu organizations from all over the country will stage agitations. The ‘front-Government’ should remember that such appeasement of fanatics led to their defeat at Centre by Hindus. They will face the same fate even in the State and they will be sent to mosques to read ‘namaz’.
Reporters, supposed to be the fourth pillar of democracy should publish truth at the right time. They published half truth in case of riots at Azad Maidan and Hadapsar; but Hindus have now united. If truth is not published, they will boycott you. – Shri. Sitaram Juvatkar, Hindu Rashtra Sena, Ghatkopar, Mumbai